Converged Voice and Data Network, Cisco Unified Communications
This company has developed, owns, and manages prestigious office space and residential apartments in New York, Washington, D.C., and Boston. When they decided to relocate one city's operations, they had BBH Solutions handle the project.
- The Client was in need of complete technology project management and design services while they relocated their New York operation.
- The Client required additional services to support the relocation team.
- Designed and implemented a converged voice and data network.
- BBH Solutions worked together with the Client during the discovery process, and then the project smoothly moved through the planning, design, staging, installation, and testing phases.
- Provided disconnect/reconnect support staff during office relocation.
- BBH Solutions provided comprehensive end-user and administrator training, along with supporting documentation and reference materials.
- The Client now has a single IP infrastructure for both voice and data applications.
- BBH Solutions engineers worked with the Client on identifying all of their business and financial requirements prior to submitting the final network design. The result: a configuration that exceeded their performance expectations at a price point that met their budgetary concerns.